About Citrus Bergamia
- Bergamot has a calming and soothing aroma.
- It is frequently used in massage therapy for its calming and uplifting benefits.
- Diffuse it in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply this essential oil to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma and enjoy its skin-purifying benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey tea with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply Bergamot to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops of it to your next DIY skincare cleanser.
- Bergamot mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, Arborvitae, Ylang Ylang, and doTERRA Frankincense.
- Diffuse it for a sense of self-confidence.
- Use Bergamot with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming, soothing massage and a relaxing aroma.
- Bergamot helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply Bergamot topically to soothe, calm, and rejuvenate the skin.
- This essential oil supports healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, and cognitive function.*
- It may calm the nervous system and relax the muscles.*
- Blend Bergamot with Lavender and apply it topically to the abdomen to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Diffuse Bergamot to reduce feelings of negativity and stress.
- Use it as an effective surface cleanser.
- Bergamot helps soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It helps to support a healthy metabolism.*
- Bergamot has cleansing properties.*
- It is widely used in perfume, cosmetics, and food for its intense fragrance and freshness.
PRICE: $54.66 Retail or $41.00 Wholesale (SAVE $13.66).