About Juniperus Virginiana
- Cedarwood is known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent that is both grounding and evocative of wellness and vitality.
- Cedarwood blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Cinnamon, Cypress, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lemon oil, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Thyme, Vetiver, and White Fir essential oils.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood to relax and soothe the mind and the body.
- When applied topically, Cedarwood may help to keep the skin looking healthy.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- After noticing a fresh skin imperfection, directly apply one drop to the affected area to immediately improve the appearance.
- When a child wakes up scared, apply Cedarwood to the bottoms of the feet to return a peaceful feeling.
- Cedarwood naturally repels insects.
- Place a few drops of Cedarwood on cotton balls and leave them in closets, storage boxes, or other areas to keep moths at bay.
- Add it to mulch or topsoil to repel insects.
- Due to its soothing and calming properties, diffusing Cedarwood at the end of the day is a great way to unwind before bed.
- This essential oil has surface cleansing properties.
PRICE: $30.00 Retail or $22.50 Wholesale (SAVE $7.50).