About Thuja Plicata
- Arborvitae has a warm, woody, and earthy aroma.
- It is bright orange in color.
- Arborvitae protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
- This essential oil is a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Diffuse Arborvitae to purify the air.
- It naturally repels insects.
- Apply Arborvitae to your wrists and ankles while hiking.
- Add a few drops of it to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a protecting solution.
- Diffuse this essential oil for a grounding aroma.
- This essential oil protects against moths.
- It preserves wood naturally.
- Mix four drops of Arborvitae essential oil and two drops of doTERRA Lemon essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an effective wood preservative and polish.
- Use it during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
- Mix in with mulch while gardening.
- Create your own cologne with Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and Frankincense essential oil.
- Arborvitae promotes clear, healthy looking skin.
- Apply it topically to the skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes.