About Salvia Sclarea
- During your menstrual cycle, apply Clary Sage to the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage with Roman Chamomile and add it to bath water for a stress-relieving experience.
- Apply one to two drops of Clary Sage to the bottoms of the feet or to the pulse points.
- Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
- Apply one to two drops of this essential oil to pillowcases to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Clary Sage is known for its calming aroma and topical benefits to the skin.
- It is one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.*
- Apply it topically to soothe the skin.
- Diffuse Clary Sage at bedtime to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Clary Sage blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedar wood, Roman Chamomile, Coriander, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Lime, Lavender Flower, Melaleuca / Tea Tree, Wild Orange, Sandalwood, Petitgrain, Rose, Spikenard, and Tangerine essential oils.
- This essential oil may synergistically help to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- A topical massage with Clary Sage calms and supports healthy mood, particularly during menstruation and menopause.
- It creates a restful environment while reducing feelings of stress and anxiousness.
PRICE: NZD$77.31 Retail or NZD$58.00 Wholesale (SAVE NZD$19.31).