About Coriandrum sativum
- The Egyptians called Coriander the “spice of happiness,” as it was thought to be an aphrodisiac.
- The sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, and adds a fresh note.
- Diffuse it to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Use Coriander in cooking for a warm, spicy flavor.
- This essential oil blends well with Smart & Sassy®.
- Apply topically to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion and help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Coriander is soothing to the body.*
- Diffuse when working on homework or a project.
- Helps to reduce occasional anxious feelings.
- After a short workout, apply Coriander to the legs for a soothing massage.
- Apply to the back of the neck or to the bottoms of the feet to promote relaxation.
- Coriander blends well with Bergamot oil, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense oil, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Citrus limon, Wild Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- Use Coriander as a surface cleanser.
- Place two to three drops of Coriander in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule and take internally to promote digestion.*
- This essential oil supports healthy immune function and response.*
- It may support gastrointestinal health and function.*
- Coriander can soothe and calm the nervous system and support healthy nervous system function.*
- It helps to maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.*
- It also supports healthy lung and respiratory function.*
- Coriander keeps the gums, teeth, and mouth looking clean and healthy.
- It may help to support the health of the cardiovascular system.*
- This essential oil helps to support the health of the liver.*
- Diffuse Coriander to protect against environmental threats.
PRICE: NZD$54.65 Retail or NZD$41.00 Wholesale (SAVE NZD$14.65).