About Cupressus sempervirens
- Cypress has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing.
- Cypress has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- It is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists.
- Combine this essential oil with Marjoram, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil for a soothing neck massage oil blend.
- Cypress blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood Oil, Clary Sage, Coriander Oil, Frankincense Resin, Juniper Berry, Lavender Flower, Lemon Oil, Lime, Marjoram, Wild Orange, Rosemary, and Sandalwood essential oils.
- Prior to a long run, apply Cypress to the feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops of it to the chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse Cypress to reduce anxious feelings.
- Add one to two drops to a facial toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- When applied topically, Cypress can help to keep the skin looking healthy while reducing the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse Cypress with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- This essential oil has cleansing and calming effects when applied topically.
- Cypress has surface cleansing properties.
PRICE: NZD$33.33 Retail or NZD$25.00 Wholesale (SAVE NZD$8.33).