About Helichrysum italicum
- Another common name for Helichrysum is St. John’s Herb.
- It is referred to as the “everlasting” or “immortal flower.”
- Emerging scientific research is supporting findings that Helichrysum keeps the skin looking young and healthy.
- Apply Helichrysum topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply it to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Use Helichrysum in conjunction with a full body massage to promote vitality and energy.
- Massage this essential oil into the temples and back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
- Helichrysum improves the appearance of the skin.
- It may help to promote a healthy metabolism.*
- It may help to support the health of the digestive, immune, nervous, and cardiovascular systems.*
- This essential oil helps to support healthy lung and respiratory function.*
- Helichrysum helps to keep the gums, teeth, and mouth looking clean and healthy.
- It may be calming to the nervous system and support healthy nervous system function.*
- It helps to reduce feelings of mental fatigue.
- Helichrysum may help to support the health of the liver.*
- It can help to maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health, not to mention healthy immune function and response.*
- Helichrysum possesses internal cleansing properties.*
- Helichrysum blends well with doTERRA Bergamot, Roman Chamomile Flower, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress Oil, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Wild Orange, Oregano Oil, Rosemary, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
PRICE: AUD$180.00 Retail or AUD$135.00 Wholesale (SAVE AUD$45.00).